- Technology has taken a leap forward, saving time, money and the environment. Additionally, this makes information more accessible, which improves transparency
· The County web site has been updated and improved to make it more user-friendly.
· Paperless agendas cut costs and set a good example of environmental awareness.
· County ordinances and resolutions are now available on-line.
· The Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Department was formed to serve all county offices, departments, and county municipalities.
· An Integrated Justice System is being implemented. This will allow all law enforcement and judicial departments to use the same documents, promoting higher efficiency, less duplication, and more accuracy.